14 April 2014

My Favorite NYC Restaurants and Where To Eat Next

I've been compiling a list of my favorite restaurants in all of the cities I've lived or visited for a few years.  I've eaten at a lot of fine restaurants but once was enough.  These are the restaurants where I cannot wait to eat at again and this is an update to this list.  I mentioned this list to Ty and he thought I should post it here and also the NYC restaurants that are on my list to try.  There are too many places to write descriptions after each one but I'll link it to a post if I've talked about it here.  And if you go to any of the places that I want to try next, let me know.


These are in no particular order.

Clinton Street Bakery - brunch, not dinner
Momofuku - all of them
Gramercy Tavern
Craft
Shopsins
Frannys
Buttermilk Channel
Bills Burgers - I can only speak for the one in the Meatpacking District but I always loved my burgers there.
Alta
Maialino
Commerce
The Smile
Torrisi Italian Specialities
Cafe Cluny - there is a new chef since I've been there
Char No 4 - a particularly great night with Whitney but not a place that is on any best of lists
M Wells Dinette
Locanda Verde - breakfast
Eleven Madison Park
Roberta's
Mile End/Sandwiches
Pies n Thighs
Redfarm - brunch and dinner
Annisa
Nomad
Pok Pok
Per Se
Battersby
Russ & Daughters - this is the shop, not the restaurant
Yunnan Kitchen
Buvette
Mighty Quinn BBQ
Han Dynasty
No. 7 subs
Martha's
Marco's 
Charlie Bird
Rose Bakery



Desserts

Oddfellows
Momofuku Milk Bar
Levain
Rose Bakery
Maison Kayser
Laboratori del Gelatio
Dough


To Try

Aamans-Copenhagen
St. Anselm
Perla
Aska
Estela
Uncle Boons
Bunker
Toro
Piora
Betony
Hanjan
The Elm
Katz Deli

1 comment:

  1. You always find the best places to try with the most delicious food. Thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete