02 April 2014

I Want To Be In NYC For All Of My Birthdays, Part 5

My last night in NYC and the last of the birthday celebrations in NYC.  I met up with Trish who I love so much to celebrate both of our March birthdays at Charlie Bird.  This is one of the restaurants that I kept reading about it and deserves all of the favorable press.



Trish looked lovely as usual.



This Farro Salad is one of the best things in the world. It's mixed with pumpkin, mint, parmigiano, and pistachio.  We both commented that we could eat this everyday and thank you NYTimes for publishing the recipe here.

Just believe that everything we ate was incredible.


Gnocchi Rosa with ricotta, basil, and travaglini tomatoes.  


Crispy Skin Cod with Tuscan bean ribollita.


Crispy Brussels Sprouts with spicy garlic sauce.


Blood Orange Cake with caramelized hazelnut gelato.

Happy Birthday Us!

I met up with friends that night to see The Grand Budapest Hotel.  Long Live Wes Anderson!

No comments:

Post a Comment