09 July 2012

Isn't It Always Time For Momofuku

Brigham's friend Andrew came into town from Texas.  And no, he hasn't been to a high school football game yet.  This is an excellent reason to eat at Momofuku Noodle Bar.



I've eaten at both Momofuku Noodle and Ssam many many times but not even close to as many times as Brigham.


The Five Spiced chips and the jar of pickled vegetables.  The vegetables were surprisingly refreshing after eating the heat from the chips.



I believe Brig wanted the pickles just so he could drink the pickle juice.  Andrew and I didn't fight him for the honor.


The chicken wings.  Both Andrew and Brig tried as hard as they could to eat the sauce off of the bottom of the plate with their chopsticks.  There was sadness when the server removed the plate from the counter.


The boys ate the Momofuku ramen which I've had many times before but I was very happy with my Spicy Miso Ramen with smoked chicken, swiss chard and sesame.  I found my new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment