15 July 2012

A Comb-over Grows in Brooklyn

Frankies 457: Brooklyn, Summer Night with Trish


We sat inside but had a great view of the garden outside.  I noticed after I took the picture the amazing comb-over and I decided it was an integral part of the photo.

I think it's funny that Trish and I ate Italian food 5 days after our Arthur Ave adventure.




We started with an Heirloom Tomato salad.  I kind of begged for this one because it was my first heirloom tomato of the season.


Cremini Mushroom & Truffle Oil and Chickpeas & Guanciale crostini.


House Made Gnocchi Marinara & Fresh Ricotta.  Delicious.

At Frankies 570 with Nick and Whit earlier in the year, we ate the meatballs.  I was a little wary of raisins in my meatballs but they were pretty amazing.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment