17 September 2012

Veronica Mars Me

I once had a roommate that loved Veronica Mars.  She watched it and then I watched it.  She may be louder about her love for Veronica but I think my love was deeper.  It was good though because she liked Duncan and I liked Logan.  It was like the OC where she liked Ryan and I liked Seth. Crushing on the same boy in a tv show does not allow for harmony in the home because there could be that ridiculous chance that you may meet that boy.  Always dream.

This last summer I was a little too excited to find out that SOAPnet shows reruns of VM everyday at 5 pm and 6 pm.  It was the perfect way to unwind after a day at work.  But it also reminded how incredibly frustrating it is that the show ended as it did.  I'm still waiting for Season 4 when Veronica is an FBI agent and Logan is a white collar criminal.

It was also fun to see the crazy amount of actors with guest appearances who became famous  - Jessica Chastain, Leighton Meester, Dianna Agron, Nelsan Ellis (Layfayette from True Blood), and those who were famous like Richard Grieco and Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

I thought about writing a top 5 list on why I love this show but it comes down to the witty writing, the relationship between Veronica and her dad, and how Veronica always has the best thing to say in every situation.  And Logan.




These were my favorite clips but blogger is not reading Youtube addresses right now.  But you can go here or here if you want a couple of more clips.

But all of this is just a way for me to declare my love for this show and hope that someday a season 4 will be made.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you glad you had such an awesome roommate!? Thank you 2004 for giving us such quality television programming! Because you told me I started filling up our DVR with VM episodes. Christian was so bugged since I have them on DVD. Also loved realizing all the actors who are in other things. And I was mad all over again at the tragically cut short ending. Veronica forevah!

    ReplyDelete