11 June 2012

My Favorite Frenchman

JB is one of my favorite people.  He's the kind of friend who knows that I'm planning a two week vacation to Paris so he'll invite me over to breakfast at his place, make me food, sit me down for a couple of hours, and tell me everything that I should do, see and eat.  I love cooking with him, eating with him and discussing fashion, art, and the unpredictability of life.  I had a really crummy day a couple of weeks ago and he was the fortunate one that already had plans with me.  He listened to me, made me laugh, and bought me dinner.  It was the perfect way to end that day.

Happy Birthday to an incredible friend.


He's the one on the left.  Francesco is another favorite but that's for another post.

Favorite restaurant in the city -

The Strip House "because it's a steak place, because it's old and amazing...it's so NYC to me."


Favorite NYC store?

Barneys NY (of course)

Favorite NYC site?


Favorite City -



No comments:

Post a Comment