24 October 2013

There Is Nothing Better Than A Friend

A few months ago Jess told me that she was flying into NYC for a short visit.  She asked when she should visit DC but I told her I would come to her.  Brig and I walked to Union Station together on Sunday afternoon and I caught a train to NYC to arrive in time for dinner at Suvi and Paul's home in Brooklyn. 

I can't believe I didn't take a photo of Suvi as she is on the cusp of giving birth.  But I did see her along with these folks. There really is very little that I enjoy more than a dinner party with some of my favorite people. 



Brigham made it in time on the bus for the pumpkin lasagna (we were skeptical but it is delicious).



I was able to stick around a few more days than expected and ate salty pimps with Ty and bbq with Jess.  I also saw Chris, Ben, Brooke and spent more time with Brig and Trish.  I'm returning to NYC in a few weeks and I can't wait to see even more of my favorite people.



More NYC posts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment