04 December 2012

Black & White Christmas

Everyone dressed up in black & white - some more formal than others but the effect was awesome.

The music was all Christmas with 70% Sufjan, 10% Muppets and John Denver, 10% Low and 10% assorted indie musicians.

I met a lot of people and saw a lot of old friends.


Kate and Nancy - it's been years since I saw these two together.




The obligatory posing with the Christmas tree.



Jenica did a fabulous job manning the kitchen.


I love this picture because Jill wanted a super serious picture and I think Stacey was trying to hide.


Marcilyn was right under the light but I loved the picture too much not to use it.



My only regret was there was no dancing.  This will never happen again.

2 comments:

  1. some of my favys too! marcilyn and kat! sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and truly fabulous times. Thanks for the charming evening! xoxo

    ReplyDelete