22 November 2012

Collin Time

Yay for friends that I haven't seen in far too long.  I met up with Collin, Mallory and Lauren at Chego where it's all about "everything you've ever wanted.  In a bowl."  I heard about it from Brigham so super excited to try it.


Collin ordered all of the fine food so I can't remember what we ate exactly.  It's funny looking at the pictures because they all kind of look like the same dish.


I believe this was the Sour Cream Hen House.  I know it had chicken and it was my favorite dish of the night.


Smashed Kabocha cup which is sweet potato puree w/soy glaze, bread crumbs, herbs and seasonal veggies.


Lauren had told me about these earlier that day - Ooey Gooey Fries and they are worth talking about.  Beer battered fries with sour cream sambal, monterey jack and cheddar cheese, cotija, chillies, cilantro and pickled garlic.


Brussels Sprouts - caramelized and deglazed with soy vinaigrette over yogurt curd and honeycomb, crowned w/salsa ensalada, fried shallots and sesame.


This sandwich is not on the dinner menu but it had similar ingredients to all of the other dishes but with pork.

The food was very good but the best part was seeing Collin and meeting Mallory.

No comments:

Post a Comment