31 January 2012

Running through Lincoln Center

I love going to the symphony (I used to have a wonderful connection at the Kennedy Center in DC and went a lot back in the day) and I decided it was time to finally see the New York Philharmonic at Avery Fisher Hall.

The program included Beethoven's Violin Concerto, Stravinsky's Symphony in Three Movements and Ravel's Daphnis et Chloe Suite No. 2. 

I received an email and phone call reminding me that there was no late seating.  Sam and Alpha arrived on time.  I was late.  We ran to our seats.  It added to the romance of the event.  The theater is absolutely beautiful and I loved looking down on the musicians.


Sam and Alpha looking appropriately elegant for the night.




I loved the chandeliers/mobiles in the lobby of the theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment