19 June 2013

Cinco de Mayo at Brigham's Grandma's House

I ate Mexican food every day that I was in LA as one should.  On the third day, it was a pretty big day that deserved a pretty big celebration.  Brig made a lot of taco fixings, invited friends over and showed us how it should be celebrated.


Some of my friends hate it when I take photos of them eating but that is kind of what Brig and I do to each other.

His Grandma's house is beautiful and I loved how it was decorated.  There were also two little ones at the celebration who just brought so much more fun to the proceedings.  I didn't take any pictures of them but just imagine two really adorable kids kicking back around the adults.



I just had to take pictures of the lamps, chairs and clock that I loved so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment