13 January 2013

Mind Reader

I came home on Friday and checked my mail to find a box from Amazon.  I seriously racked my brain trying to remember if I had ordered something that hadn't arrived or wondering what kind of mistake Amazon made.  I opened the box and realized that this girl had lovingly remembered my birthday two months ahead of schedule and sent me something I've been wanting since I first heard about it.  I thought it was the perfect gift for everyone and even gifted a copy to my physical therapist.  It was difficult not keeping that gift for myself.  But it all worked out perfectly to find I now had my own personal copy.


I can't wait to use it.

1 comment:

  1. so sweet!! i'm so happy you didn't have it already. hopefully one day i can come to one of your swanky parties!

    ReplyDelete