06 January 2013

Apples to Apples

I'm dedicated to making game night a monthly thing. I just can't help that I like fun.

Last night I made a Kale and White Bean Stew found on Smitten Kitchen.  I resumed bi-weekly deliveries of fruits and vegetables and I'm enjoying using it to cook actual meals and not just solo dishes.  I have made this before and it is one of my favorites as it is a comforting winter dish.

We all like to talk a lot but we finally started getting down to business with some catchphrase and ended with Apples to Apples.  This game has frustrated me in the past because I'm never with the right people who get my sense of humor.  But I finally the found the people to help me win.




The adjective for this play was quiet.  I dare you to guess which card one.

No comments:

Post a Comment