29 March 2012

Liberty London

I love Liberty London.  It's a different kind of love from the one I have for Totokaelo or for Selfridges.  It's a large enough store to keep me occupied for hours but not too large where the humanity becomes overwhelming.  It is also full of beautiful items.  My hotel this trip was very close and I ended up here many times, including lots of trips to the chocolate store.



Just one corner of the candy shop.  It was fun to see all of the Easter treats on display.


It's been a while since there has been a King.


I want this couch and the pillows on the couch.


I was happy to find Astier de Villatte dishes but I only buy them when I'm in Paris.


I think this area is in honor of the Diamond Jubilee - the 60th anniversary of the Queen's accession to the throne.

I returned to Liberty on Wednesday for a lovely lunch with Liz at the cafe in the store.



The salt & pepper shakers are endearing.  I think seeing these made me want to document the lunch.  I just regret not taking a picture of Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment